Valentine's gift for a man?

Options
Angela937
Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
Ok guys, what do you buy a man for Valentine's day?

Replies

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    a wet sloppy......
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    A bow on your..
    Sorry wrong site :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Undies?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    A tie
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm owned by the first person that buys me a 1kg jar of peanut butter, but - that's just me!

Davidoff - coolwater is a safe bet...
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Generally I've found folks appreciate things they like personally most. Say a guy likes chocolate getting him chocolate, a guy likes art getting him art stuff, etc. You can always wrap it in some valentines themed paper or similar if you'd like it to be clearly for valentines day as well.
  • dantew04
    dantew04 Posts: 73 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Most guys I know aren't fussed by Valentines Day....that being said...nudity coupled with ribbons go far (even if it is a cheeky cop out B) )

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Get your man the "gift of you".. guys do not want stupid crap on valentines..
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I just want food lol
  • TylerJ8476
    TylerJ8476 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I just want food lol

hhhhmmm not sure what to say about that.. :D
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Give him something that shows you listen to him, value him, and know what he likes. It could be big or small, bought or made, or just gift-wrapped, as some above have suggested. That doesn't matter. It just has to be personal, thoughtful, and targeted to the receiver. In fact, small thoughtful gifts are far more intimate than big ones.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Around here, putting on a little skirt and heels, making him drinks, flirting my face off....maybe a nice steak......
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    sbrandt37 wrote: »
    Give him something that shows you listen to him, value him, and know what he likes. It could be big or small, bought or made, or just gift-wrapped, as some above have suggested. That doesn't matter. It just has to be personal, thoughtful, and targeted to the receiver. In fact, small thoughtful gifts are far more intimate than big ones.

We're all different, I for one am fine with just getting a bag of skittles. But this is the gospel right here.