Need Motivational Friends.

Im 5"5 and weighed in at 197.4 on wednesday. Im trying to get back to 120 or 125. Its so hard to lose this weight. I also have PCOS, and that makes it 10x harder to drop it off. I need New friends who can make me push and work harder. I will help supprt you also!!

Replies

• dirkpeterson1980
    dirkpeterson1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me Ned help too
  • JoyK76
    JoyK76 Posts: 26 Member
    Welcome! I have never been diagnosed with PCOS but I do suffer from cysts and endometriosis. Makes life hell most months. :) You got this!
  • chabr38
    chabr38 Posts: 24 Member
    Much respect. Have any iron rich meals or snacks you can share??
  • Healthygeekster
    Healthygeekster Posts: 10 Member
    i have PCOS too, feel free to add
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • Vin_2017
    Vin_2017 Posts: 9 Member
    Happy to be added. I joined yesterday with similar issues and goals. Looking to shed 10kg. #No more excuses!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Happy to help if I can!
  • belle21jw6013
    belle21jw6013 Posts: 4 Member
    I joined 5 days ago and looking just to tone up! Hope we can motivate each other
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Hey, I have endometriosis. Could use the support as well.
  • If you need someone to yalk to or just need someone there to jelp with diet choices im here for you!
  • B1ackJesus21
    B1ackJesus21 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey :) I have PCOS too and in the process of finding out if I have endometriosis also. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
    Currently trying to find a PCOS friendly diet that will help me lose weight, get healthy, and get my hormones balanced.
    If anyone has suggestions, recipes, workout plans, they would be welcome :) I also would like to help anyone I can :)