Any suggestions pls.!!

Options
For those of you who are using pedometers...any advice for what to look out for when.buying one?

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    lftabbaa wrote: »
    For those of you who are using pedometers...any advice for what to look out for when.buying one?

I think most pedometers will do a decent job, if your primary concern is steps. I have a fitbit, and while I've heard they might not be exactly accurate, I'm just concerned with increasing my steps, and it's more than adequate for that! I also find it really motivating, tracking my steps.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I just have one of the lower end clip on FitBits. It works for what I want. There are also smartphone apps which will count your steps too. Start with listing the reasons you want it, and what data you want from it. Then look for something that fits those needs. I would also recommend looking at reviews for whichever one you are considering: customer service, data interface, what other bells and whistles (if any), etc.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I had a fitbit one that went psycho on me ....it said I had over 10,000 steps about an hour it said I had 3,000 steps so I just ordered the garmin vivosmart hr this morning