Under Calories and Food Diary

Options
For the past 2 days, I have been under may calorie count and when I hit Complete This Entry, it warns me but my question is will it actually say in my feed (wall) that I completed my diary?
I never thought I'd see the day when I'd have to start finding foods to eat. This is really blowing my mind.

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    The calories are a goal to reach, not something to stay under. Eat them all. You are not doing yourself any favors eating under them.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    cparissi wrote: »
    For the past 2 days, I have been under may calorie count and when I hit Complete This Entry, it warns me but my question is will it actually say in my feed (wall) that I completed my diary?
    I never thought I'd see the day when I'd have to start finding foods to eat. This is really blowing my mind.

Whether it shows up on your news feed or not depends on your settings. On mobile, you can change this setting by going to Settings/Sharing & Privacy/News Feed Sharing. If you're accessing MFP via web browser, go to My Home/Settings/Automatic News Feed Update Settings.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    If you are under 1200, it will not show up as having completed your diary in your or your friends' feed. They don't want to encourage anyone to eat less than 1200 calories/day.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    serindipte wrote: »
    If you are under 1200, it will not show up as having completed your diary in your or your friends' feed. They don't want to encourage anyone to eat less than 1200 calories/day.

Actually you get the warning under 1200, but it will still post unless you eat below 1000 calories.
  • cparissi
    cparissi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!