Quick ways to lose those love handles and inner thigh fat?

Options
I'm a very muscular girl. All my fat tends to pool in my inner thighs and my hips and no where else. What are some tips or exercises I could do to tone down a little... or a lot! :noway:

Replies

• ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to know this. Anyone?
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce unfortunately. You can work your legs - squats, lunges, etc are great for the legs, but fat comes off where it wants to with a reasonable calorie deficit. And patience. :tongue:
  • damajole
    damajole Posts: 11
    Options
    my love handles have disappeared since i began to workout. i have read somewhere that it is water storage. so, i've drank nothing but water for 5 weeks. also i use compression workout leggings from old navy , the waistband covers that entire area and has like an extra layer of fabric, after a workout that area on me tends to be very sweaty....dunno if that has contributed, but i'd like to think so!

http://kamaral.com/2009/10/10-tips-to-lose-love-handles/
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    No such thing as spot reduction no matter what crazy people tell you, you have to get your body fat levels to a point where your body choses to take the fat from there. Everybody has that place on themselves that dont seem to want to move, but it will do if you get to a low enough BF, just keep it going, you will get there!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce unfortunately. You can work your legs - squats, lunges, etc are great for the legs, but fat comes off where it wants to with a reasonable calorie deficit. And patience. :tongue:

Yep. This!! ^^
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

This!