Frozen Dinners

Options
2»

Replies

• yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Another vote here for Amy's. They cost more because they taste better and the nutrition is much more to my liking.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm a fan of Evol frozen dinners and the new Sam's Choice frozen dinners at Walmart.

Here are a few of my favorite frozen meals:

Evol Chicken Enchilada Bake
    Evol Chipotle Chicken Mac & Cheese
    Sam's Choice Salsa Verde Carnitas
    Healthy Choice Grilled Chicken Pesto with Vegetables

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    If you are looking for a quick frozen meal I really like these Steamers once in a while. They are nice to have on hand for when you nee a quick meal.

http://www.healthychoice.com/cafe-steamers
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    If it fits your goals, you like it, and it works with your lifestyle, then go for it. Frozen meals were a huge part of my weight loss last year and I still have them occasionally for lunch now that I am in maintenance. There are a few good ones that I tend to buy over and over, and they fit within my calorie goals for the day and week. I like Lean Cuisine and Amy's primarily.
    For the "snobs" above, some people simply don't have the time and/or desire to meal prep their own frozen meals, especially when you can get Lean Cuisine or Smart Ones for $2 (or apparently less sometimes) on sale.Also, you can be a "food snob" and still incorporate frozen entrees into your life. Just because a person likes frozen entrees doesn't also mean that they don't also like other foods. You don't have to judge when the OP is asking for help.