Looking for Young and/or Military Friends

Options
Hey guys! I'm 21 and have always had a toned body but have been traveling a lot and between that and college, I seem to have stopped the whole healthy living thing. I've got about 15 lbs to lose (lost 5 already!) and have a serious motivator too! My fiancee is currently overseas and he comes home for a month in mid-November...I NEED to lose this weight by then as we've entered a competition with each other that if I drop the weight, he'll quit smoking. (Sounds like I got the better end of this deal!) Anyway, I've used this app before and loved it so I figured I'd use it this time around too. I'm super supportive, will be checking in/logging workouts every day-ish and I would love to be your friend! Also, I'm in CA for another month, then moving back to SC. If anyone is in those areas and might want to meet up for a run or something let me know! Can't wait to meet you :smile:

Replies

• paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 18 years old and would love to have more younger friends to help support me, so if anyone is interested feel free to add me!!
  • jodieeeanne
    jodieeeanne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm not US based but I am young. 21 and looking to get back to my pre relationship weight (stupid boys) moving on!
    If you wanted to add me I'd love to try and support you and receive motivation too !

x