I need to lose 100+lbs~ with friends

Replies

• personsmd
    personsmd Posts: 3 Member
    I am down 46 and have 120.4 lbs to go so add me. I can't tell you how eager I am to get rid of this other person I have been hauling around with me... Always easier to take on a big job with committed friends.
  • mrsobrien
    mrsobrien Posts: 1 Member
    In reality and according to charts, I need to lose 100 + lbs basically- I know. Its bad. But I think I would do better with friends in the same boat as me! Anyone out there??!!

• linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Would love to have more friends add me everyone
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Anyone can add me. I have about 120 pounds to lose.
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Sent everyone requests, I have 100+ to lose.
  • Cocoadabutterfly
    Cocoadabutterfly Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats, I will be glad when I can say those words :-)
  • FindingLiz0313
    FindingLiz0313 Posts: 29 Member
    your all more than welcome to add me :)
  • mpeacok2
    mpeacok2 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me please.
  • deagles975
    deagles975 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me please. :)
  • xbritnicole90
    xbritnicole90 Posts: 241 Member
    Working on doing the same myself. Feel free to add me!
  • forCole
    forCole Posts: 29 Member
    In reality and according to charts, I need to lose 100 + lbs basically- I know. Its bad. But I think I would do better with friends in the same boat as me! Anyone out there??!!

Ooooooo Me!! Add me! Add me! Add me! The more the merrier :)
  • Jetsss2
    Jetsss2 Posts: 2 Member
    I need to lose 128, I've started already and have lost 13 lbs in 15 days. That is a little quick in the beginning. I would be comfortable losing 10-12 lbs per month. I have eliminated SUGAR completely. And I'm eating very low carbs. I feel great. Taking it one day at a time. It would be overwhelming if I kept thinking I had to lose over 100lbs. I just have to take it one meal at a time. I KNOW I can do that. Just one meal at a time. Interested to see what everyone else is doing. I haven't started exercising yet. Hopefully this week.
  • embeers
    embeers Posts: 41 Member
    Add me please
  • Boymom8134
    Boymom8134 Posts: 10 Member
    I haven't sent everyone here a request! Lol! I also have 100+ lbs to loose! I'm new to this app so everyone feel free to add me!
  • fammccart625
    fammccart625 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me! I just started today and need to loose more than 100 lbs!!!
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Feel free to add me! I only need to lose 97lbs now but I've lost 173lbs total so far.
  • bbgrlrachel
    bbgrlrachel Posts: 10 Member
    Same boat. Add me. 80lbs to lose and better eating habits and exercise routines to gain!!! Looking for friends here as well with similar goals!!
  • callipipe
    callipipe Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in also!