WHERE ARE YOU FROM?!

Options

Replies

• opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I am from Middle-Earth...I'm just here on an Elvish work visa.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    @LL5lifts Heck yeah, message me!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Keebler elf tree

make me some cookies please
    I can bake everything, but cookies. I start out with high hopes and they always turn out crappy. It's very depressing.

I have a good recipe if you want

So our 19 year old son came home from college on his Winter break.

Just before he went back to campus, he baked some white chocolate chip, macadamia nut cookies.

I only had two over three days time. He can bake cookies better than anyone I know.

When he was in high school, he would bake cookies and give them to all of the girls at school. He was kinda popular with them.

This is the same kid that took a coffee maker, coffee, coffee cups, creamer and sweetener to his high school English class. He would make coffee for his English teacher and himself to enjoy in the afternoon; I think maybe he had a crush on her too.
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Can I go back with you!?

Of course...I think you'll fit right in. I'll let you know when the ship is set to sail back home. :wink:

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun, where the hot springs flow.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Keebler elf tree

I can bake everything, but cookies. I start out with high hopes and they always turn out crappy. It's very depressing.

Just before he went back to campus, he baked some white chocolate chip, macadamia nut cookies.

I only had two over three days time. He can bake cookies better than anyone I know.

When he was in high school, he would bake cookies and give them to all of the girls at school. He was kinda popular with them.

This is the same kid that took a coffee maker, coffee, coffee cups, creamer and sweetener to his high school English class. He would make coffee for his English teacher and himself to enjoy in the afternoon; I think maybe he had a crush on her too.
    He sounds like a sweet kid. You raised him right.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Keebler elf tree

Sounds like a smart kid

smart, good looking & kind beyond words

.... I reckon it skipped a generation. *shrug
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Fictional places only...or Australia, because Australia has to be made up

Lol..hardy ha ha ...Australia :p
  • New_Mara91
    New_Mara91 Posts: 7 Member
    Options