Forget exercising, forget diet!

Options

Replies

• hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I always knew that balls would be the solution to all of life's problems.
  • mooookie
    mooookie Posts: 22
    Options
    Melon break up and then this.. wow
    You are the funniest woman alive.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I had no idea what this product was so I Googled it by the phrase "LIQUID WORKOUT FOR LAZY ABDOMINALS" and when I saw the product name I LAUGHED. Laughing burns calories, right? So at least it did something for me and my health. :laugh:

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Groupon keeps showering me with these amazing offers.

Now how am I supposed to delete those emails? T_T
  • groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ****, I like my abs, but I hope they come out with one for my *kitten* - I am all BA-DONK.

Hopefully it will leave just enough cellulite to still have that "natural" look, that I so desperately want. I would love to not have to do squats other than to get down on the toilet!

And finally, the fact that you cannot suck your *kitten* in is how you know God is a man. If it was a woman, you could suck in your gut and *kitten* to inflate those ta-ta's. Oh well. Next round of evolution I suppose.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. How blissful would that be?

I see what you did there.

I had to google this to find out the brand (cause I was hoping it wasn't them) and now I'm kinda pissed off. I REALLY like some of their products and now I feel icky for helping to line their pockets while they are putting this kind of **** out on the market.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    No such products for men? I am going to sue. Totally.
  • sati18
    sati18 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You're telling me that all I have to do to get a six pack is rub some balls on my stomach? Wait that came out wrong.

EPIC response! i lolled so hard i spilt my wine
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You realize that, because of this post, someone is purchasing these products now, right?

Keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • bettysueANDboe
    Options
    I have the Love Handler and I really, truly enjoy it! It has helped to tighten up the skin around my pooch (FUPA!!) and I really notice a difference when I'm feeling bloated and it relaxes the area and depuffs it.

AND I"M NOT KIDDING! Lol. If it's available, I purchase products like this at Sephora because they have 100% return policy -no problem- I've returned barely used to almost completely used products if they really didn't work for me.

Anyway, I've heard this product seems to work well for people who have a "saggier" abdominal section from quick weight loss and/or babies.

Again, every person is different. And products react differently to different bodies. Ex: I can't use Proactive or similar skin lines because 1) my skin because immune to it, and 2) is now so sensitive to it BREAKS OUT like crazy. Some of my other friends have used it for 10 years and refuse/don't need to use anything else.
  • Chanelcatsreading
    Chanelcatsreading Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever!!! I'm dancing too. I hope there is some cayenne pepper in that stuff. Hot balls!!! I mean, hot dog! I mean, oh no... I am hungry again. :(
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    And the bottle has pink on it, yay!!!! Because we are GIRLS and we love pink thingies and being lazy and getting massages and nice-smelling creams, NOT working-out, and sweating and smelling baaaaad.

Thanks for the tip, OP, I'm off to delete my mfp account now, you made my day :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Just be careful...use that and so much as look at a dumbbell heavier than 2.5 Lbs and....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQssevaRdbsscXgJAnUAv2DulSQCnXl9fkKzQTcoLRabYTeyHgqug

Buyer beware....
  • Teardrop81
    Teardrop81 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'll drink to that. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Edited to clarify that I will NOT be drinking the the picture posted above. :noway:
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Now we just need to get a cure for ugly and load dart guns and head to the DMV to shoot people (with the anti-ugly potion filled darts)!!!! That way when we have to spend 5 hours at the DMV we will be all "How you doin?" instead of "please dont sit by me!!!"
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Just be careful...use that and so much as look at a dumbbell heavier than 2.5 Lbs and....

Buyer beware....

I have been waiting my whole life to read this comment :laugh:
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Buyer beware....

OH NOES
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options

Buyer beware....

ok... WTF is up with the photoshopped on looking breasts?
  • angiebirdie
    angiebirdie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Taken from the Sephora website: "As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage, and the rest of the [label censored] regimen." Hmmmm, so if I exercise and eat healthy, this product will make me slim???

But I guess it's kind of how Jergen's sells a toning moisturizer, except these guys are trying to market it in a more "fun" way, when it's really just offensive.
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You realize that, because of this post, someone is purchasing these products now, right?

Keep up the good work. :drinker:

I'm not responsible if people are dumb. I'm not their mother.