Your Temple.

Options
Your body is your temple and you only get one. Treat it as if its the best in the world, and thats because it is. I started my journey back in 2012 when i was at my heaviest in life around 230lbs. Im not a tall guy and i know thats not a large number but for me it was. My turning point is when my mother began to show concerns for me and my health. She had a talk with me about getting the most out of this one life i have to live and being around for my wife and kids. I'll admit i don't come from the healthiest family and i was beginning to follow that trend. I begin to see how much i appreciate and love what i have with my wife and kids and told myself i will not cut myself short of enjoyable time with them do to unhealthy habbits. I've had alot of ups and downs throughout this process and still do.2y4m7gcbf2ge.png

Here's when i first made some big strides and i believe i was really doing it. Sometime went by and i reset and went back to my old ways. I became angry with myself that i really couldn't have self control and discipline when it came to food. It sounds silly but it's all to commona battle every one faces. Im happy to say i haven't given up. I see and follow some fitness trainers and athletes and i look at them and say why not me. Theres nothing that makes them better then me. Im here to help motivate but also keep that train on the track myself. Im not consitent on logging meals or counting calories but i am consistent on support and motivation and self dicipline and control. Lets do this together[img]https://us.v- cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/iq/zbpcmsbwnq4r.png[/img]

I'm 5'8 168lbs trying to get somewhere I've never been physically the grind never stops

Replies

• daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Keep it up, it is an ongoing process as you have discovered. My husband and two sons are your height - my sons weigh right about what you weigh and my husband about 10 lbs more, so personally I find that to be perfect for your height!
  • Fresh89Fly
    Fresh89Fly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much I appreciate that!