Crazy laws

Options
2»

Replies

• Chandra126
    Chandra126 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    In Canada it is illegal to show public affection on Sunday's.
    For real? That's funny!
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    tag2013 wrote: »
    I'm from Indiana, and we made national headlines when a bill was signed into law that basically said a business owner can deny service to customers depending on sexual orientation, religious beliefs among other things. I promise we are not all like this tho!

Yes, I know and the man who put that bill in place is one breath away from being president. We're dealing with a similar but different idiot here in Michigan.

This is what is terrifying
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I'm from Indiana, and we made national headlines when a bill was signed into law that basically said a business owner can deny service to customers depending on sexual orientation, religious beliefs among other things. I promise we are not all like this tho!

I had to look that one up to confirm. Sad, sad, SAD.

• Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

I had to look that one up to confirm. Sad, sad, SAD.

It is, we were honestly embarrassed and disturbed. Major corporations pulled out of business deals and the *kitten* law was passed behind closed doors, without much public knowledge. We took so many steps backwards. But we will prove them wrong. We are nice people who are out and proud, and hospitable. I think we were worried about being judged on a national scale for the actions and ideas of a few people