newbie, Hi everyone. little help please?

Options
Hi, i have joined a few days ago and so far i can really understand why food logs can help with weight goals!
Does any one no if there are some 6 min abs work outs available as presets and how to locate them?
also i manually loaded abdominal crunches but it does not adjust calories? since the crucnches auto load to work out not cardio. crunch was as close as i could find to what we do= 60 seconds plank,on back touch ankles,double crunch,then last bicycle then repeat 3 times. I thought it would be pretty basic work out and already pre loaed as the foods we eat are very easy to find already on this data bank. also i have not figured out how to manually load my regular foods into data bank as some get auto filled by this website but some don't? anyway I'm middle aged man 230 lbs going for 205 goal now/next 4 months then down to 150-165 where ever i fell light and healthy & comfortable.
this app seems great so far. good luck stick to it every one & thenks for any help. talk to ya later.

Replies

• sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    with most workouts if i dont know what i burned i google the average and create exercise in cardio and log it idk why it does properly track calls from the strength section
  • rxspecta
    rxspecta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    yea i guess it is just bonus burned calories.