Looking good?? How about better??

Options
I have been overweight my entire life..in the past two years I have got myself into the obese category n have been STRUGGLING to get back to my usual self, the overweight category...yes Im not even aiming about getting to a healthier place but just wanted to get back to overweight...i always feel good when I dress up, a new dress n some makeup n i actually think i look good...I dont see a fat person in d mirror...i dont think its a problem being overweight...yes, Im educated..yes I read a ton of stuff & well aware of the benefits of being a healthier person...n that Im starting to think is the biggest problem...Im not getting there because I dont want to...may be I shd train my brain to think Im overweight n get from there....then again I think if I do that, it wud just make me lose my self confidence, self esteem n all that...may be thts jus my excuse..wht y'all think?
May be its not just me...we overweight ppl need to hear it straight..u may hear ppl telling u look good..u may think u look good but dont forget , if u lose all those weight u r just going to look better?!?!

Replies

• BSdevon
    BSdevon Posts: 77
    Options
    If your happy with your image now then carry on living your life. Its easy saying this but it really doesn't matter about third party opinions. If you feel you need a change, re-evaluate your current state. If you're not happy , then You will have to act on it.
    Beauty is subjective.. So If you feel Beautiful then live your life how you want to.