Fourth attempt

Options
Hello out there! I am a 38 year old stay at home Mom of 4 kids, ages 14, 7, 4 and 2. I have 50-70 lbs to lose and most of it has settled in my abdomen.
This marks my fourth attempt at weight loss in a year. I started weight watchers in January 2016. I lost about 11 pounds early on and then stopped losing and eventually gained about 5 back. I gave up in March. I made two more attempts later in the year. Every time I'd lose about 5lbs off the bat and then nothing. Each attempt would last at least 6 weeks.
I've stopped taking all medications (safely) in case that caused gain. I drink tons of water. I've added in structured exercise to my already active day. I take vitamins. I've cut almost all soda out. I eat whole grains, fruits and veggies, and a good amount of protein. I've cut most processed foods out of my diet and only go out to eat once a week at most.
The only thing lacking in my life is sleep but my poor daughter seems to have insomnia so I'm up with her a lot.
I cannot figure out why I have been gaining and losing these same 5lbs for so long. I can't seem to get this weight off me and I'm starting to worry about my health. I've been logging my blood pressure and it's always pretty high. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions I'd really appreciate it!!!