Healthy snacks

Options
Hi im looking for new healthy snacks to keep me going throughout the day! Any suggestions?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You can eat the same foods you are eating for meals. Unless you have a medical issue dictating you to snack, you can keep going eating nothing but meals, if you want to.
  • ibboykin
    ibboykin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Apples, oranges, bananas etc.
    you can also do mixed nuts.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Fruit, nuts & seeds, greek yogurt, hardboiled eggs, Larabars, Kind bars, veggies and hummus, cottage cheese, homemade granola, roasted chickpeas.
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    String cheese, turkey jerky, raw almonds, walnuts, pistachios, piece of fruit, raw veggies.
  • Jules_farmgirl
    Jules_farmgirl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Jerky
    Hummus and veggies
    Fruit (grapes are great to snack slowly on)
    Air popped popcorn
    half a cantaloupe filled with plain greek yogurt

Most of mine are low calorie as I have a desk job and I find having something to snack on within my calories helps keep me from eating the treats and such that are constantly brought into our office from vendors and contractors.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Some of my go-to snacks are: string cheese, nuts, wasabi peas, fudge pops, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, hummus & veggies, protein bars, Greek yogurt, beef or turkey jerky, popcorn, apples & peanut butter, fruit
  • megpie41
    megpie41 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Nuts (almonds are really good for you), veggie sticks & hummus, natural peanut butter (try and get the one with no added sugar), I also like basic salads for a snack.