MFP HELP

Hello in new to MFP and im having trouble puttingthe accurate servings. For example if a total serving is around 14g per serving and im only taking 7grams of it .How many servings do I put .5?
Also with eggs this morning I weight boil egg whites and the total was 90grams but the only accurate thing I found here was 33grams so how many serving do I put for that?? Please help in really trying to stay as accurate as possible and im also counting my macros

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hello in new to MFP and im having trouble puttingthe accurate servings. For example if a total serving is around 14g per serving and im only taking 7grams of it .How many servings do I put .5?
    Also with eggs this morning I weight boil egg whites and the total was 90grams but the only accurate thing I found here was 33grams so how many serving do I put for that?? Please help in really trying to stay as accurate as possible and im also counting my macros

Yes, 7g divided by 14g equals 0.5, so log 0.5 or .5 as the quantity.

For the eggs, 90g divided by 33g equals 2.727, so log 2.727 as the quantity.

In general, the weight you consume divided by the weight per serving equals the quantity you log.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    For the egg whites, see if it lets you change the serving size to either 1 or 100 grams. Then you can make the number of servings 90 or .9 depending on what you use.
  • tefachikis17
    tefachikis17 Posts: 28 Member
    CyberTone wrote: »

Yes, 7g divided by 14g equals 0.5, so log 0.5 or .5 as the quantity.

For the eggs, 90g divided by 33g equals 2.727, so log 2.727 as the quantity.

In general, the weight you consume divided by the weight per serving equals the quantity you log.

Great thank u that was really helpful :).an other question I have, if I make just chiken in a pan with minimum olive oil and is about 5oz how can I find the accurate nutrition facts for it? .There's so many options here and each of them is different