Slimming world

Options
Heya! Anyone doing slimming world or starting soon? Been trying for 2 weeks but keep binging, only lost 1.5lbs so far, still progress but not enough!! Need weight loss pals to loose my last stone and tone up! Message or comment me :) (18)

Replies

• Scoochie1
    Scoochie1 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have got the book off a friend and she told me the rules! so i'm 'doing it' but not in a class or group!
  • Vviikkiir
    Vviikkiir Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm following from home. Trying to use this to track my syns but it's taking some working out
  • hanglas1998
    hanglas1998 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Scoochie1 wrote: »
    I have got the book off a friend and she told me the rules! so i'm 'doing it' but not in a class or group!
    I'm doing the same! My mum goes to the classes but has given me all the info and her book! Add me if u want a motivation partner! Starting proper tomorrow
  • hanglas1998
    hanglas1998 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Vviikkiir wrote: »
    Yep I'm following from home. Trying to use this to track my syns but it's taking some working out

Give me an add and we can motivate each other daily if u like? And I can help u with the syns from what I know.. basically 1 syn is 20 cals if that's helps in anyway? Hoping to loose a stone on it or just get a better body by doing so
  • Winterbaby2014
    Winterbaby2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We (boyfriend and i) are starting slimming world on Thursday :) good luck! I'll add you
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I could sure use a few friends to help with support
  • lauraktobe
    lauraktobe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do SW and tend to keep a watchful eye on my calories as well. ive lost 11.5lb in 4 weeks :) good luck ladies
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    Of all the people I know who have done weight watchers, slimming world and the like, only about 20% have stuck with it longer than a year and most of those yo-yo in their weight. I agree with @Look_Its_Kriss why pay for something you can do for free without all the restriction by just logging your food, eating at a deficit and increasing your activity levels? There are weigh in threads and groups here to help you keep accountability.
  • lauraktobe
    lauraktobe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to be shamed at the scales hahaha like the fear of knowing someone else is going to weigh me keeps me on the diet lol