Wanting a couple of particular chatty buddies...

Options
Asking for a couple specific kinda buddies on here.... ideally ones that are a bit more chatty .... i like sending and receiving messages from members .... nothing strange/odd ... just an open conversation that's a bit more wordy than a timeline/status update ... not recipe swapping or anything (i'm on a specific plan that seems to be judged a lot on here) .... just if you've had a crap day and want to say something to someone ...
i had a couple but it ended up very 1-way very quickly and that's not what i want...

I personally maintain a 'my blog' on here so i like to talk about how days have gone etc. I find its helping me.... and i wanna help and be helped more :)

I have a lot of weight to lose and sometimes struggle with mood .... like you'd have a gym-buddy ... but this is a support buddy or 2 that's going to go the distance...
For example, someone asked a question about a topic i knew something about and i wrote them a 2 pager on it ....

Cheers!!! If you send me a friend request please mention that its for this reason .... i do accept other buddies of course too but just so i know who's who

Ideally people in the UK but for this request i'm open

Hope to see some :)

Replies

• lvhuse
    lvhuse Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm chatty! And I really need some accountability. I'm back on here for the gazillionth time trying to lose. I have a family that is supportive in theory, but if I mention watching my eating habits, my hubby will come home with a box of chocolate covered cherries or a huge chunk of red velvet cake or some other awesomeness I'll tell myself is fine because I had a long day.

Also my admin assistant maintains my favorite 'restaurant,' lovingly known as "Arla's Candy Dish." It's a huge basket full, at all times, with chocolate. It's my favorite place to grab from after a hard meeting or long tedious task. Aaaaand that's pretty much daily.

All of this is compounded by the fact I am currently in a cast following foot surgery. I did a sprint triathlon last summer, moved to a new house and job a couple of months later where I was doing fantastic with getting up early to work out every day, and then I promptly fell down the stairs and blew out my lisfranc joint in my foot. I'm planning to get a rowing machine since it'll be low impact and low weight bearing, but for now, I'm stuck doing some basic strength training and not much else. So not only am I eating like crap, I'm not burning much!

Today I'm eating salad for lunch and I brought a granny smith apple to eat instead of hitting the candy dish, so that's progress, right?

I would happily chat with you and provide support, can you do the same?