Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Who is your famous twin

Options
YouniqueRebelChic
YouniqueRebelChic Posts: 130 Member
edited January 2017 in Fun and Games
Post a photo of someone famous your are told you look like!!

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I don't see it, but I get this a lot, I mean all the time. So there must be a resemblance.

150707-news-rosie-perez.jpg
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I have recently gotten a few I have never heard before over on the celebrity thread, but I usually get these two: "The girl from Buffy/HIMYM" and "the Wendy's girl"...lol.

24glgky.jpg
  • YouniqueRebelChic
    YouniqueRebelChic Posts: 130 Member
    Options
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My Sister says Lucy
    My Son says Kate
    My Mom says Maureen
    and the rest say Rita

I'm sure which is the closest!

Me
    0wlqri4cut3w.jpg

Lucille Ball
    tjcj4c7cfsjv.jpg

Kate Winslet
    hp372y4eyanh.jpg

Maureen O'Hara
    aj0u233w0biq.jpg

Rita Hayworth
    uot6o4u0hu6u.jpg

• JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Apparently James McAvoy.... I wish! XD

86Ok1wA.png

j0AqzKf.jpg?1
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    About 12 years ago this guy that ran a food truck outside my work would call me Steve every time I came to buy lunch. I finally told him my name was Michael. He said, "You look like Steve Austin." I'm old so I didn't know who Steve Austin was. I thought he was saying I looked like Lee Majors. One of my co-workers finally explained who he really meant.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    About 12 years ago this guy that ran a food truck outside my work would call me Steve every time I came to buy lunch. I finally told him my name was Michael. He said, "You look like Steve Austin." I'm old so I didn't know who Steve Austin was. I thought he was saying I looked like Lee Majors. One of my co-workers finally explained who he really meant.

No Way! I see David Morse with his head shaved! :wink:

DavidMorse_.jpg
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

No Way! I see David Morse with his head shaved! :wink:

DavidMorse_.jpg

He was in one of my Favorite Movies -- Inside Moves

and, one of my Favorite TV Series -- St. Elsewhere