Apparently it's not in the cards to workout today....

Options
I struggle with prepping for stuff, so I have to make it as simple as possible because of my super busy schedule right now. I plan to bring an entire week's worth of clothes to my office so I have no excuses. I haven't done that yet but I said to myself this morning "TODAY you are working out."

I woke up, grabbed my clothes from the clean laundry and threw shower stuff into my gym bag. I couldn't find my sneakers and it made me 10 minutes late for work but I wasn't going to leave the house with out them. Phew, finally. Off to work I go.

My 10 am meeting didn't wrap up until 12:30 pm. ugh. I have another meeting at 1:30 with a client. Guess I'm not taking a lunch let alone working out for it. Luck should have it that the client meeting got pushed 30 minutes, still really not enough time but I said F it - I'll do a quick one, it's better than nothing.

I go to change in our locker room (we have an awesome gym in our office), only to find out my dog had chewed through the crotch of my sweatpants.

Touche. Guess I'll try when I get home tonight hahaha :(:D

Replies