Don't like water

Options
I know this sounds weird but I don't like plain old water. If I drink it first thing in the morning, it makes me feel like I'm going to be sick. I can only drink it with a flavour added. Does anyone else experience this? If so, what are you drinking?

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Don't drink it... You can get hydration from other liquids.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Just stick with the flavors. I bought a pack of A&W root beer drink mixes for the sake of novelty recently. Not very root beery, but it tastes like a good sweet tea.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    So add flavors or drink something else. As long as you're staying hydrated you're fine.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I don't love water. I get a crap ton of it though through tea and other drinks. And watery veg.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds weird but I don't like plain old water. If I drink it first thing in the morning, it makes me feel like I'm going to be sick. I can only drink it with a flavour added. Does anyone else experience this? If so, what are you drinking?

If you add flavor to water you *don't* feel like you're going to be sick? Or you only feel sick if you drink it first thing in the morning.

I drink water. Often I put something like a cucumber slice in it. Or some ginger. Or a passion tea bag. Or some lemon.
    But often, just water.
  • srosenthal1225
    srosenthal1225 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    try Hint water its awesome
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bubble water, tea, fruit in water, or just plain water. Lots of ways to drink for hydration. Also eat fruit/veggies.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    As others have said, drink whatever you like. I rarely drink plain water, I sometimes add some sort of flavoring to water, but not often. I drink coffee, tea, milk, diet soda of some variety etc. the only thing I try to not do is drink calories. Just stay hydrated and you are good.