Boycott The Movie "A Dog's Porpoise"

Options
PurringMyrrh
PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
They actually used a dolphin with a prosthetic snout instead. By seeing this movie, you support the misleading of the masses for Hollywood's profit. Don't be that guy.

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    Options
    i-have-no-i99db2.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    200w.gif
  • MissBeeGonz
    MissBeeGonz Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Looked stupid anyway.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8w1yUcjjsYE6sX1XcbMNC4KxyachLYY0aX_UGSqBHxotJ-b0EZA
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Why?

There's a video circulating showing a German Shepherd treated cruelly in some movie ("A Dog's Purpose"?) People are urged to boycott. Never heard of it until urged to boycott. Didn't watch clip; just saw post in social media.

So, that's what this is about, I guess, with an added dash of incisive social critique. So-called "bad" publicity bringing attention -- and probably viewers like spectators at a fatal trainwreck -- to unknown film.
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Apparently a real thing. Premiere cancelled.

• beagletracks
    Options
    Wow. I see I'm super late to the party. Never mind.

Goodnight.

• Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    there are dogs who love jumping in the water. go find one. im normally not one to protest certain things but the terrorizing of dogs is definitely something I don't like.
  • Kristina79Marie
    Options
    1979kiki wrote: »
    there are dogs who love jumping in the water. go find one. im normally not one to protest certain things but the terrorizing of dogs is definitely something I don't like.

You may want to read to OP

yeah thanks
  • Kristina79Marie
    Options

but shouldn't you say that to others that commented as well? I am not the only one who spoke of a dog.
  • PurringMyrrh
    edited January 2017
    Options

Like a bed time story?
  • LeWahnderful
    LeWahnderful Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I only saw a 1 min video posted by TMZ and apparently it was based that Hercules didn't like jumping in the water from that specific side? ?? there were a ton of people around and even when Hercules was in the water, the scuba diver went to save him. I still think the movie has a great message to adopt instead of people buying dogs from breeders and it's donation to charity from movie sales also helps.