30 lbs down, 30 more to go! (piccies included)

Options
Shweet_heart
Shweet_heart Posts: 51 Member
I've never been athletic, I even found a way to go for walks instead of doing actual gym class in high school. But, now I'm really into running, and am feeling amazing.

I started this journey on MFP on January 5, 2013. It started with a resolution to "drink more water". What a change.

I am training for a 10K race with my sister in law, which has brought some motivation back to my daily routine. I had fallen out of it for a while, even gaining 5lbs back in one week. Yikes.

But, I am so proud of myself. I have officially dropped 30 lbs (at my weigh in this morning, not official weight in day, but I don't care!)

Since 2011, I have lost over 50lbs, and have gone from a size 20 to a size 12/14. It's sooo nice to walk into a store and be able to try things one. I have never done that before. I weigh less now than I did in high school, even my prom dress is too big!

Well, here are some pictures taken on day 1, and today. Excuse the gross hair, just finished a work out! Same shirt was used as comparison. Also, the other piccy was just before a run the other day :)

week1_zps9a137d80.jpg?t=1374184514

photo5_zps60212800.jpg

photo7_zps4e74ce91.jpg

photo4_zps889c4287.jpg

Replies

• calbreath90
    Options
    congrats!!! i also want to lose about 60 pounds and so this has been encouraging. thanks!
  • fcevallos
    fcevallos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We are exactly at the same spot....I just hit 30lbs earlier this week, and I want to lose another 30. Let's do this! :) You look great!
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I've been thinking of working my way up to running. I think my dog would like it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!