Does anyone else wish...

Options
mdrolle
mdrolle Posts: 20 Member
That UA would comb the food database and remove from public, or allow a user to toggle whether they wanted to see, foods that have been added, but are not complete, or are incorrect?
I am sure that for some, this is just a simple site to track basic macros, and maybe not to be used as a serious tool. For me, I am utilizing it as a tool, which is how it is advertised, and I paid for it. I hate finding that I've selected a food only to find later that it's nutritional data is incorrect.
How do you feel?

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm glad I didn't pay for it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I lost weight using the calories, which seem pretty accurate. But you do have to be selective. Everything else is a crap shoot.
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I use it to hold myself accountable but here lately it seems more like a support system and I could better track on a piece of paper
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    I've been here for about 4.5 years...the database has always been a mess...always will be in my estimation. I didn't have any problems finding what I needed, but it took some work initially to weed out bad entries. I started tagging most things with "USDA"