Options

Replies

• UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    INTJ, very introverted, work mostly alone = right career. :smile:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I S T J - Yup, that is me. People don't believe I'm an introvert, but I really am.

*Introverted Sensing personality types are dependable, reliable and trustworthy
    *They tend to be rather modest, traditional and conventional
    *Once they accept a project, they will see it to the end. They manage their time well
    *They tend to shy away from surprises and what is perceived as unnecessary change.

OMG, I AM SO BORING!
    kardashian-family-funny-animation-funny-resolution.gif
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    ENFP. When I was younger I was an INFP. I used to think I was introverted then I realised it was just because of lack of opportunity.

I find these tests to be mostly bollocks anyway -- it'd be nice to answer some questions and be told who you are ;)
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    ISFJ

Introvert - Sensing - Feeling - Judging
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    INTJ...

I once tested as INTP, but I think that was due to my 'feelings' at the time, 'cause it was just the once.

I am rather surprised at the number of INTJ's listed so far (I am 4 or 5) in this thread as we only make up 1% of the population...but then again, this is an internet site... :tongue:
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I guess my friends who know MBTI wouldn't be surprised to learn I'm an ENFJ. ENFJs are the "Super-Givers". Guess that's why I try to be so supportive of my MFP friends here as they work to achieve their goals.

You want someone to support you, to encourage you on your weight loss journey? Find an ENFJ. They'll be there for you. Guaranteed.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    ISTJ every time I've taken that test or one of its variations.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    ISTJ every time I've taken that test or one of its variations.
    We match :)
  • lilylana
    lilylana Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been interested in MBTI for a little while now, although I still only have an extremely shallow understanding of it. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm an INTP.
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    INTJ and I've known it for years. I tend to come out borderline on P and J. But J is definitely more dominant than P.
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    INTJ...

I once tested as INTP, but I think that was due to my 'feelings' at the time, 'cause it was just the once.

I am rather surprised at the number of INTJ's listed so far (I am 4 or 5) in this thread as we only make up 1% of the population...but then again, this is an internet site... :tongue:

I have been a member of intj forums for years now, Most people that test intj are false positives. Because it's a self reporting test on the internet it often reflects what a person values rather than how they actually are.
    By all means everyone here May indeed by intj.. I don't know any of you so I am not going to go there.. but odds are with such a high reporting rate in a random forum that there is some error present.

the important thing to remember when taking these tests is self honesty, how you actually act rather than how you think you should act. It's kind of a impossible thing to get around for certain personality types. The self honesty part is really hard for some types. That's why they say these should be administered or guided by a professional to help bring perspective to the questions. The true Intj has no problem picking themselves apart ruthlessly, but for other types who value the traits of the intj It is a little harder to get to the truth.

So it creates a true online testing dilemma.

Then Again, Intj's are also obsessed with health as a stereotypical rule so maybe we are more likely to gravitate to forums like this that help us track our progress and get other perspectives for learning how to best control our health.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    ISFJ
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    ENTJ
  • NBBorg
    NBBorg Posts: 38
    Options
    ENTJ. I'm feeling kinda rare lol.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    INTJ

INTJs need to remember to express themselves sufficiently, so as to avoid difficulties with people misunderstandings. In the absence of properly developing their communication abilities, they may become abrupt and short with people, and isolationists.

story of my life
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    No idea, and quite frankly couldn't be bothered!
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    ENFP did a whole butt load of these test during a college course...... This one was the most fun of them all
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    ENFP
  • findingmeagain2
    findingmeagain2 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    ENTP is mine :wink:

THE FOUR DOMINATE PERSONALITY TYPES

Dominant Intuitive Types

INFJ, INTJ, ENFP, ENTP

Dominant Sensing Types