Over 100+ lbs to lose!

Options
Anyone else here with over 100 lbs to lose? Feel free to add me! My name is Hayden and I'm in the same boat you are. Feel free to add me if you'd like to swap healthy recipes and workout tips!6zfryo9gwg1r.jpg

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,736 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :)
  • toesnail
    toesnail Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome - Only 14lbs for me, but I find dieting bloody hard - If you have any tips, i'll be most greatful !
  • Justjayde1984
    Justjayde1984 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose about 4 stone so still quite a lot to shift. Have already lost a stone so getting there. The more moral support you have the better. Add me if u like X
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have lost 62 pounds, but I still have like 80 to go added you
  • TheDJTC
    TheDJTC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 272lbs and the lightest I've ever been as adolescent was 245lbs.

So honestly I'd be fine with being 250 again, but wouldn't be against shooting for 200 or less.

Right now I'm at the "Just don't give up exercising" stage. XD
  • pjohnson0787
    pjohnson0787 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have 134 lbs to lose just to get to 200. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Blessed_2
    Blessed_2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes got 100+ pounds to lose. Add me!
  • Haydsmayd
    Haydsmayd Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So excited to see all the responses! I welcome any new friends regardless of the amount you have to lose :) so glad there's such an awesome community here!
  • Haydsmayd
    Options
    That's also what I try to do, eat healthy regularly but if I want a small bite of something I don't deny myself. It helps with the temptation and doesn't make me want to eat bad later!
  • kaitertot1
    kaitertot1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hxlldkq7l5va.jpg
    230 here, down to 225 now buT eventual goal is 150. My main issue? Portion control. I struggled with eating issues when younger, I also wasn't allowed to eat junk so now that I'm an adult and can shop for myself, I've made the wrong choices and binge.
  • reducingrenee622
    reducingrenee622 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Looking to lose 120-150. I'm looking for motivators for myself, and people I could motivate any way I can. I sent you a friend invite.
  • Haydsmayd
    Options
    I added you back! Excited to keep each other motivated ☺️
  • AnsleyAdams97
    AnsleyAdams97 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! You got this! I'm sending you a request, I hope we can be friends and encourage each other. If anyone else would a friend who is very supportive and committed, please hit me up!
  • LinzNicholeV
    LinzNicholeV Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome and good luck! I also have over 100 lbs to lose, I've lost 17lbs so far and hoping to get down to 160. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • timjmartin23
    timjmartin23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on a long journey, I am going to lose another 100 lbs this year, already lost 24lbs since I started with a PT in mid November & using Apple Watch

If I can share what I've found, denying yourself food or foods doesn't work - eat clean, unprocessed food for your main diet & moderation on the rest - stay in your MFP target & log everything - even if it puts you over!

Exercise is everything & don't shy from the weights as well as cardio - it accelerates your base metabolism rate & really helps.

Try not to "lose 100 lbs ... rather, lose 1lb but 100 times" ... don't know why but that makes me feel better

Add if you wish... I don't ramble on quite as much but do log every day!

Tim
  • aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you. 100+lbs membership for my whole grown up life. Usually stress related eating and I haven't found a magic solution yet