Replies

• jwknight67
    jwknight67 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    jwknight67 wrote: »
    psuLemon wrote: »
    jwknight67 wrote: »
    My coach has me starting with volume and as I add weight the volume drops. For Arms and shoulders, I do 2 feeder sets every night before bed, then right to sleep. For my first show, I am 6 months out. Also more importantly, I am eating 4000 calories a day, no cardio for 10 weeks. My Macros are 350 grams protein, 425 Low Glycemic complex carbs, and 100 grams fat.

When Im not lifting, I am resting as much as possible. My current weekly routine is Monday- Legs, Tues-Chest, Wed-Back, Thurs-shoulders, Fri-Arms, Sat-Core/Calves/Forearms

How long have you been lifting? Most people would benefit from much greater volume of training. Also, that is an excessive amount of protein.
    I have lifted on and off for over 20 years, with time off from injuries. The last 4 years, I have fortunately been injury free. Currently I am bulking for significant gains, and also have a mal absorption issue, which requires a bit of over kill on the protein.

Malaborption issues are never fun. Good luck. I am surprised on the routine though, but that may be due to your history of lifting.

Im actually in contest prep for a show in July. Working very close with a coach. Right now while Im on a 10 week cycle, eating crazy amounts of protein, then that will normalize before I start cutting.