Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Working out

Good morning friends!

I started my January for just do it January. I focused on eating healthier and better Foods. I'm doing a balanced macro eating plan and it's working very successfully for me. I have had more energy than I can even imagine.

February is going to be Fitness February. I would really love to get into a workout routine that's going to work for me. I can most likely Work Out 3 times a week. I do have a membership to a gym. I would love some advice and suggestions on a good workout routine and that's going to help me lose weight as well as tone up and my body.

I live in the valley in Arizona so if anybody lives around my area hit me up. It
. would be fun to have a workout buddy or a workout coach.

Replies

• loko417
    loko417 Posts: 11 Member
    I've been using the "Shortcut to Size" program - it's an app that tells you exactly what to do for 12 weeks, with 3 rest days built in. It allows you to mark workouts complete so you really feel successful.