• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    goal physique- rob riches

He looks like a pumped up Nick Carter :P
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Just for fun, what person does your body most resemble, whose body would you like it to most resemble, and who do you think has the most attractive body to the opposite sex? They can all be the same person too, but then I might be really jealous.

For me. I think my body most resembles Sarah Jessica Parker (short, thin, curvy). I'd like it to resemble Jennifer Anniston (curvy but muscular). I think men like a body like Meghan Fox, taller full sexy curvy.

Women, men, what about you?

Both incredibly maintained very physical bodies of 2 body tight and fit inspirational women you've mentioned there@Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston. Initially thought to just have a read, then decided to go with the fun ~ to gauge my body type and whose it most resembles.

*Celebrity Body Type Resemblance: Kind of like Kelly Brooks (only she's shorter, where I'm leggier with an upper body torso which is harsher from bust to waist and from waist to hips).

*Body Type Ideal I'm garnering for: The Ultimate I can get out of how hard I can push my body, maintaining as much of my curves as I can, only Angelina Jolie-esque (Lara Croft-ish) fit because of my upcoming outdoor excursionary pursuits for charity purposes.

*What men prefer throughout my neighborhood are the Cameron Diaz, the Jessica Alba, the Halle Berry, the Kate Hudson, the Gwyneth Paltrow and most especially the Bai Ling, the Sandra Oh and the Ming-Na Wen, ONLY via stats, the majority of men around me would most likely be seeking what women can not give them, out of choice and by preference.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I probably am built like a tall Bette Midler but want to be like Charlize Theron.
    My torso is long, as are my legs so who knows. lol
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    My body resembles - A tall Mila Kunis

I would like my body to be like - Jessica Biel

I think men prefer most - Kate Upton
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Right now, my body most resembles the woman that plays Berta on 2 1/2 men, I'd like to look like Queen Latifa, or Cameron Mannheim. To the opposite sex, my husband always says me, or Sarah Michelle Gellar. :-)

I love Berta on that show!! She is so funny ^__^
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Football HB for both answers.
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've never known SJP to be described as 'curvy'...:huh:
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I guess my body looks sort of like Tara Lynn (plus sized model) ? I'd like my body to be like Jennifer Lawrence or Kaley Cuoco.
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'd say most like a heavier Jennifer Lawrence, I wish it was selena gomez, and most attractive probably Mila Kunis type.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Thought this was that thread about painful skin lesions...nevermind.:ohwell:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Just for fun, what person does your body most resemble,
    Mine?
    whose body would you like it to most resemble,
    mine?
    and who do you think has the most attractive body to the opposite sex? They can all be the same person too, but then I might be really jealous.
    Mine? Lol :tongue: don't hate me :wink:
  • singha99
    singha99 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Most resemble --- JABBA :-)
    Want to resemble --- Angela Bassett
    Will realistically resemble --- Me working hard to be a better ME :-)
    Most attractive to opposite sex --- Janet Jackson