Replies

• Decapins
    Decapins Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    almond milk
  • Caper1972
    Caper1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I used to drink almost as many calories a day as I should have been consuming in total. I wasn't a huge soda lover so it wasn't too bad to cut that. What I ended up doing with juice is slowly adding more water to it. Just after a few weeks now I find it too sweet to drink without watering it down.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I switched from pepsi to pepsi zero. The taste isn't bad my boyfriend describes it tasting like a flat pepsi.
  • JustLoseItLisa
    JustLoseItLisa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the great suggestions, will definitely be trying them out!!
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You might want to invest in a Soda Stream (around $70 for the starter kit). You can use them to add fizz to any kind of flavored water, and it's a great way to make your lemon water taste like a naughty soda. :) Oh, and unsweetened iced tea!
  • eileenhoey1107
    eileenhoey1107 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have a ton of weight to lose. My biggest downfall is all of the sugary drinks, sodas, juice, coffee drinks, etc.

I KNOW I have to stop drinking them but it really is hard to stop. I used to drink diet, but with all of the scary stuff about aspartame I switched and now I'm hooked on the real stuff :p

What do y'all drink?? Besides water ! I love water and get enough in, but I love having a soda or some juice with a meal / snack. No tea, ew I can't

Try Lacroix sparkling water. It'll give you the fizziness. It's zero calories, zero sugar. there are many different flavors.
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have a ton of weight to lose. My biggest downfall is all of the sugary drinks, sodas, juice, coffee drinks, etc.

I KNOW I have to stop drinking them but it really is hard to stop. I used to drink diet, but with all of the scary stuff about aspartame I switched and now I'm hooked on the real stuff :p

What do y'all drink?? Besides water ! I love water and get enough in, but I love having a soda or some juice with a meal / snack. No tea, ew I can't

If you have the time, this thread is seriously one of the best ones ever on MFP-so much great sciency info about diet soda/aspartame :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1308408/why-aspartame-isnt-scary/p1

• jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I'm a total diet coke junkie myself and have tried to cut back simply because of how chemical heavy soda is. I still drinkit mind you, just not as much. I've taken up drinking soda water with lemon or lime added instead. The bubbles make me feel like I'm not Just drinking boring water. ;)