50 pounds down so far! My before and after picture.

Options

Replies

• tarothelp
    tarothelp Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Vavavoom!! Congrats you look amazing!!!
  • Kekekeepsonkeepinon
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you are all so supportive. Visage999 I'm 5'6
  • JusticeAshley
    JusticeAshley Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Thanks for posting!
  • FFeric
    FFeric Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Very inspirational :)
  • abrubru
    abrubru Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself <3 ...and the darker hair is so flattering!
  • Kilika735
    Kilika735 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic! That after picture smile says it all!!!! :)
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fabulous!
  • fitchick37
    fitchick37 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazingly! I'm about to send you a friend request if that's ok?!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! How long did it take you to lose 50 lbs?
  • ibrendajohnson
    ibrendajohnson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! Hot lady! You look fantastic, and YOUNGER! Woah! Checking out your blog now. Congratulations on the big life changes! Keep it up! XO!
    Holy moly! Hot lady! You look fantastic, and YOUNGER! Woah! Checking out your blog now. Congratulations on the big life changes! Keep it up! XO!

• ibrendajohnson
    ibrendajohnson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic
  • ttmhowla
    ttmhowla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Aw you look amazing. Im new here and could really use a new friend.
  • Kekekeepsonkeepinon
    Options
    Kelley0519 thank you so much!! sorry I don't really know how to respond to comments so hopefully this reaches you! It's taken me almost 7 months.
  • Kekekeepsonkeepinon
    Options
    Iwillbehealthy thank you so much for you kind words! I have heard amazing things about exercise and proper nutrition helping with anxiety and depression. I definitely want to start incorporating more of that into my routine. I would love to hear your checklist! People who have actually been through it always have the best advice. I so appreciate you reaching out.
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, do you mind me asking your height? Great job, such an inspiration.
  • Kekekeepsonkeepinon
    Options
    binabodu of course I don't mind. :) I'm 5'6
  • Obxdee
    Obxdee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Your life story and transformation are amazing! I also have dealt with anxiety and depression all my life, truly inspiring! I subscribed to your blog! Keep it up!
  • ksmommy5
    ksmommy5 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Holy Jesus. You are me. Long story short: before I had my son I was a size 14. I only put on 20 lbs with my pregnancy and 10 of them was him. I was unhealthy. I was in an abusive relationship. Depressed mentally. I got out and that's when the depression really kicked in. I was alone with a small child. I turned to food and 4 years later I am now 245 lbs. I need it off because I am the only one my son has. Please add me. I am inspired by you. I need to lose 50 to 75 lbs. I am on day 7 of mfp just reducing calories and slowly incorporating exercises.

How long did it take you?
  • Cgvillegas
    Cgvillegas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome. Thank you for posting your success story.
  • baboontester
    baboontester Posts: 28 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have lost 50 pounds so far and honestly it's been so long since I've felt this good! All I have done is restrict calories so It's time to actually start incorporating exercise too! To help myself stay on track and hopefully inspire others I decided to start a weight loss blog. Visit www.kekekeepsonkeepinon.com to read more about my weight loss story.

If anyone has any questions for me or just needs some extra support please reach out. We are all in this together.

Keep on keepin on,

Kekejep2dfr320mf.jpg

Gorgeous! And great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!