Insanity Workout

evansdeloris
evansdeloris Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello Everyone!

I am sure you all have your workout plans and things you do specifically for your workout goals, but if any of you are interested in the Insanity workout I encourage you to do it!

This workout has been the best thing I've ever experienced! My goal is to gain more muscle mass, and this workout has definitely done so without the weights and other things of that sort. It's all cardio and gaining the muscle is by your own body weight.

Now, it's definitely not easy, and very much realistic. Usually you see those workout shows with the extra people in the back that keep up with the instructor, but in the Insanity, you actually see the people fall out of the show because it's that intense.

I've used P90X and I liked it, but I didn't want to buy or rent all the equipment that is expected to be used for those workouts. However, the Insanity provides a calendar with that workouts you are to do daily and a recipe book you use for your 60 day challenge. I am half way through my challenge and I can tell you now, the body I possess today I've never had! Not even in high school and I was very active into sports then.

If any of you are interested and want to know more or a cheaper place to purchase the entire workout set, let me know.

Good luck on all your goals and I look forward to hearing from anyone!
:flowerforyou: :happy:
This discussion has been closed.