Here I go

FORMYBABY
FORMYBABY Posts: 17
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Okay, I am on a mission!! I am so sick of being the fat girl! I am going to work my butt off to be healthy for my husband and my kids!! I really don't want my kids to go through what i did as a chubby kid!! It was no fun. So any advice you have out there I will take it!!!

Replies

• FORMYBABY
    FORMYBABY Posts: 17
    Okay, I am on a mission!! I am so sick of being the fat girl! I am going to work my butt off to be healthy for my husband and my kids!! I really don't want my kids to go through what i did as a chubby kid!! It was no fun. So any advice you have out there I will take it!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This site will help you to learn to make healthier choices for you and your family. For me it has become a changing lifestyle and not just a diet. There is great support , so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This site will help you to learn to make healthier choices for you and your family. For me it has become a changing lifestyle and not just a diet. There is great support , so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Couldn't have said it better....

Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    I'm excited for you! I have a 1 year old baby and I am doing this for her too. I hope she grows up thinking fruit and veggies are fun snacks instead of all the junk I used to eat.

I am learning to cook healthier just in time for her to start eating a ton of table foods.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.