Hello!

Options
toridorey
toridorey Posts: 30 Member
I just started this today and am really excited to start! I have been on this diet called the Sadkhin Complex for about 2 weeks and it is awful! I can only eat fruits and veggies from noon-6 for 2 days and then I can only drink 20 oz of whole milk for the next 2 days (as in not eating at all!!) and I go back and forth until I go back to the clinic every 10-12 days!! It is strongly suggested that I don't exercise and I have to rotate these little steel balls put behind my ear on acupressure points to help with the hunger. This would be super easy and totally worth it if I was feeling better!! I know seeing results is not immediate but I should be feeling better by now! (I used to drink at least 4 Dr.Peppers a day and I haven't had any in 2 weeks!!) Anyway, so I'm doing this so that I can eat like a normal human being and that way I'm doing it the healthy way. (the results from the Sadkhin are supposed to be super fast but when I'm off of it I'm afraid the weight will be there in an instant since it came off that fast!) One of my cousins is losing weight with myfitnesspal.com and she did awesome (and still is losing/maintaining!) I'm excited and anything is better and more satisfactory than not eating and then only eating a little for the rest of my life!! I'm hoping to stick with this! (I WILL STICK WITH THIS!) :-)

Replies

• LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP!

Is there a medical reason why you are on that plan or is it because you can lose a lot of weight quickly on it?

If it is the latter, you may even decide that eating normally but watching your calories via this site will be easier and more enjoyable. I've been here six weeks and lost 18lbs doing it the calorie way and I will be totally frank and honest, it hasn't been a chore or irritating but completely enjoyable. I even managed to get back into running after thinking I was never going to be able to run again after back trouble - I am of the opinion that if I hadn't discovered Myfitnesspal, I would, most likely, never have lost the weight and definitely would not have dared to try to run again.

I think you will like it here, there is so much support and motivation, feel free to add me if you want, we are on the same path :flowerforyou: