Combining slimming world with calorie counting

Options
Anyone else doing this ?or something similar

Replies

• queencoombs
    queencoombs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I really really struggled to do this - when I was on slimming world I tended to stuff my face with jacket potatoes and pasta's etc (and speed food) which then knocked my calories waaay over my daily allowance! Was a nightmare - I've stopped slimming world for now and have lost 10lbs in 2 weeks from just using the deficit method! If you can find a way to work it - pleeeease let me know!!
  • kermax39
    kermax39 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I tried it...didnt work for me. sw works as a diet yes but only cos u stuff yourself full of free food, once u start counting the calories youll find those big plates of pasta are tiny...and forget about all the unlimited fruit, boiled eggs, cuts of cold meat etc that u can snack on, when counting the calories especially if your only on 1200 youll find its a restrictive 3 tiny meals a day . If your gonna do sw do it properly, it does work but for me I need to eat fat to feel satisfied. Its very difficult to fit in food I love into sw...like crisps, bread, oil, peanut butter etc. Mfp allows me to eat the things I like, I got awful cravings for fat when I followed slimming world, and trying to do it whilst counting the calories just made me miserable.