I'm new here

Options
MrsPinterest34
MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,
I had no idea there was forum for MyFitnessPal. Anyway I'm on a stay fit and healthy journey. I want to loose weight but more importantly maintain a healthy lifestyle. I decided to start on January 02, 2017. In the past when I've tried to loose weight I don't maintain it because of unrealistic diets and fitness habits. I'm not a fan of the gym but I'll go just to increase my steps for the day. I'm easily bored eating the same food so I want to be able to eat anything but in small quantities, log my food, and monitor my calories. I also bought an Air Fryer which I'm excited about to help with my eating healthy journey.

My goal for 2017 is to loose 30-35lbs. I'm 5'2". My goal is 1/2 to 1lb per week. I started at 175lb on 1/2/17 and today I'm at 171lb. My calorie limit is 1520 but I sometimes go over 100-200 calories. Currently I walk 10k or more steps M-F and 6-7k on weekends. I use a Vivofit 2 wrist band. I prefer this fitness band over Fitbit because of no daily charging, once a year battery change and I rarely take it off my wrist.During the summer I want to increase my steps to 14k or more per day. I'm looking forward to achieving my goal.
Good luck to everyone!