Hello!!!

Options
HI!!! New to this. I have had a major problem over eating lately. :( I love to exercise and do it often, but I need help tracking what I eat. I also weigh myself way too much. I need advice! :) I have gained almost 15 pounds this year, and I think most of it is drinking too much and over eating. I need lots of support! It sounds like you all are very motivated! :)

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome! :flowerforyou: Start logging every thing that crosses your lips and only weigh once a week. There is a group called Sunday Successes under motivation and support that have established Sundays as weigh in day. Also, the Fab fours are a great group to belong to. They set a 4 week goal and weigh in once a week, on Tuesdays. Both great groups. I used to be a habitual weigher so I know where you are coming from. It is no good! :frown:

Now, get some friends and get involved in some challenges to keep yourself accountable. Feel free to "friend" me! I:heart: wish you well on your journey! It doesn't sound like you have much to lose. You can sooooooooooooooooooooooo do this! You go girl!:bigsmile:

All the best,
    Fab
  • lainey72
    lainey72 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

Just joined I do my Davina Fitness DVD 3 times a week but not losing much weight. So I've joined this to help me see where I'm going wrong. Hope it helps :ohwell: