How do I get MFP to change my Goals for me (guided setup)?

Options
I have my goals set to where I can control my daily calorie goal. Now I'm trying to let MFP do it for me (I think it's "guided setup"), but it keeps showing me my previous calorie goal that I entered. Can anyone help?

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    If you're on the PC version: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/change_goals_guided

On the app: Select the 'goals' tab and change the various settings as needed.
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    OK, nevermind. I was doing the guided setup, but when I hit "save," it would take me to my previous manual calorie goal, and say, "Congratulations! You'll gain .2 pounds per week!" (I previously was including my breastfeeding calories.) I don't get it. I finally was able to see in my "goals" the calorie goal that I can only assume MFP would recommend, and then I could "edit" my previous goal to the other one. Only I had to change it first and then change it back, because it wouldn't save automatically. There is most definitely a glitch.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Eh. It's modern technology. It's bound to glitch every so often. I found that quitting/logging out and restarting the app/reloading the site tended to clear whatever glitch happens to bother me.

Best of luck! :smile: