Help- not sure how to track macros in meals?

Options
So I want to start making meals my whole family can enjoy and not making three different meals a night if I make these meals can I use the nutrients that are already on here or do I have to weigh everything individually?9pvcgyjleamw.png

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Use the recipe builder. Enter the ingredients, save it and log a serving of the recipe in your food diary.
    How to use the recipe builder in the app- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFDGkr2dk78
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    1) use the recipe builder
    2) weigh the entire recipe when its cooked - set that weight in g as your number of servings (i.e. 300g = 300servings)
    3) weigh out your portion and log (i.e. weigh out 250g and you log 250 servings)

• Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I am using the recipe builder but I should just assume their measurements are right on? And not weigh each ingredient myself?
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I guess what I am asking is you don't weigh your ingredients individually when following a recipe? You take the people's word and log it and divide accordingly? My fear is it won't be right on....
  • omakase619
    omakase619 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yeah weigh them individually for accuracy. It's better to over estimate if you're not sure
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I weigh all my ingrediants separately and make notes - then adjust the recipe builder when I import the recipe

i.e. instead of 2 chicken breasts I would be 10oz chicken breast (or whatever mine weighed)