I keep trying...

Options
I have tried using this program a few times...lost some weight..put it back on... lost...gained it back.

I am giving it another shot but going to try to have more support to get me through this.

I have had 3 major back surgeries so working out is very difficult.

If you would like to add me I would love the support.

Lets do this!!

Replies

• fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm back for the third time too. I can lose, but struggle with maintenance. The long haul so to speak. I recommend you spend a lot of time reading the maintenance boards. Also, I'm doing the Lose 1 pound a week Challenge and it's not too late to join. That's kept me going in the right direction in this weight loss journey.
  • jmcgreggor
    jmcgreggor Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the advice!!! I think in my mind i'm thinking it is a diet...not a lifestyle change. I travel a lot which doesn't help. Easier to grab junk food ( or eat too much).
  • packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Add me. I started over so many times. I guess the fact that we haven't just completely stopped. Unfortunately some things that are beyond our control like having to have surgery can keep us from exercising but we should try to eat right would help. To be completely I had surgery 3 months ago and DID NOT stick to healthy eating. I gained some weight. Ugh. Ok. Back at it. Again.
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Just think of it as perfecting your craft! The only time you fail is when you give up. Every time you start again, you are really just continuing the process. This is my 3,4,5...... This is not my first time, and you would think I would learn better. Maybe that is the lesson THIS time!
  • hamstertango
    hamstertango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great advice above ^^
    Perhaps just try to reduce the time between when you start to lose your weight loss mojo and take action sooner when the weight creeps on quicker than you'd like.

Also are you restricting yourself too much causing cravings? Or Can you find a balance over a while week to offset higher cal days? As long as you come in around your calorie goal for the week you will lose/maintain.

Keep going you'll get there!
  • Missionmom17
    Missionmom17 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would like to add all of you to my motivation and support group that I'll be creating later this evening please send me a message if you want to be added I'm going to make it a Private Group.
  • jmcgreggor
    jmcgreggor Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the help and encouragement.