New here, need more real woman to follow on my weight loss journey

Options

Replies

• kployd
    kployd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Was 220 then down to 135.. friends asked if I was well. I feel like I look my best between 140-145. Right now Ive gone to far to 162.. changed jobs it's full time , single parent and full time student. I need help staying motivated to workout.
  • just_luda
    just_luda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 192 trying to get to 140. Looking for people on the same journey that understand the struggles.
  • RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm a married 30yo F in Chicago, work FT, and have three girls under 6 (incl a special needs 3yo). Started at 230 in January 2016 and currently mid-170s. Goal is 140 for now, will reassess when I get there. Most of my weight loss was done through calorie restriction, very little intentional exercise. Started exercising more just this month! Goal is to complete a 5K April 1st.
  • bellastochmal981
    bellastochmal981 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like !
  • buchty1
    buchty1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Haha how do I add people?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Wow these comments are all inspirational! I wish I knew how to reply to each one!! Lol

click on 'quote' at the bottom of the post
  • Nancyannjurczak
    Nancyannjurczak Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi I am looking for friends I am 280 would like to go down to 165
  • stephaniedenise28
    stephaniedenise28 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Add me:)

Looking to go from 145 to 125 :)
  • kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends that are active on here too! Im 188 going to 145
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ... I started my journey in Jan. of 2015 at 241 lbs...I am currently 150 lbs...I have lost 91 lbs. in a lil over 2 years ....wishing everyone much success on their journey's :)
  • kaayteeedid
    kaayteeedid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow these comments are all inspirational! I wish I knew how to reply to each one!! Lol

click on 'quote' at the bottom of the post

Thanks! Took me a second to figure out how that works! Lol
  • kaayteeedid
    kaayteeedid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New here, need more real woman to follow on my weight loss journey

Unfortunately, this is the Internet, so you can never be entirely sure that someone is a real woman. :wink:
    Your u are right!! Haha I just put that because I'm more interested in making friends then getting hit on. I was getting some messages and wanted to be clear on I'm engaged just look for friends. I guess I could have worded that better lol
  • melterbelt
    melterbelt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning! You can do it! I went from 190 (after having my 4th child) to 145ish and am now trying to get back down to 130-135. In my course of losing weight, I loved it so much I decided to study up personal training just because I wanted to get the back end science of things and I think I have learned a thing or too but the main thing to remember is that it doesn't happen over night but if you put in the work, watch what you eat, and do your best not to pay too much attention to the scale but rather your inches lost you WILL get there! I struggled with the concept of muscle weighing more than fat so there was times I would work my but off and then step on the scale only to get discouraged at the scale. However, I have learned that its not about the pounds lost but more about the fat % loss. Good luck and keep it up!!
  • jenn0369
    jenn0369 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also looking for friends to keep me motivated ... I'm 204 with a goal of 140-150 ... always works better when you have people cheering you on :smiley:
  • KatieBaack
    KatieBaack Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm at 210, but trying to get down to 175, for now. Could definitely use some motivation help!
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    All of you can add me, too! (I already friend requested a couple of you). I'm at 177 right now (the heaviest I've ever been) and am trying to get to about 140; maybe a little less depending on how I look and feel.
  • aoibhs22
    aoibhs22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey guys add away... currently 80kg want to get down to eventually 60kg...
  • ducklady27
    ducklady27 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I started at 220, now down to 195 with an ultimate goal of 130.
  • lucyhross
    lucyhross Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends that are active on here too! Im 188 going to 145

Same CW and GW! how tall are you?
  • gemmahes
    gemmahes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi guys im looking for uk friends that i can pimch diary ideas from, im 140 wanting too be 136