Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I Answer You, You Answer Me

Options

Replies

• Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Fabric as in like cotton? If so leather.....we just became bff cause you like clint eastwood hahahaha....do you watch alot of westerns

I've seen a few lol my dad loved watching them. He was a huge Clint Eastwood fan. Oh and elvis, he loved elvis.

You?
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Yes i love westerns especially john wayne/climt eastwood.......favorite animal?
  • Svanel
    Options

Pandas lol but only in photos. I have to say cats because i have two lol

Same q
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »

Same q

Dogs...breed specific is american bullys cause i own em and breed em........perfect date
  • Svanel
    Options

Same q

Dogs...breed specific is american bullys cause i own em and breed em........perfect date

Idk bonfire on the beach, picnic food and conversation.

Same q
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Something simple ima country boy at heart so maybe along the river at the time the sun goes down with some quick simple foods and the radio on and just sit and talk......best feature on a man
  • Svanel
    Options
    Something simple ima country boy at heart so maybe along the river at the time the sun goes down with some quick simple foods and the radio on and just sit and talk......best feature on a man

That sounds like the perfect date.

Broad shoulders. Just something about broad shoulders on a man. It's awesome lol

You?
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    I always notice eyes 1st...i believe eyes are the gateway to the soul then lips and of course booty lol.....favorite mens cologne
  • Svanel
    Options
    I always notice eyes 1st...i believe eyes are the gateway to the soul then lips and of course booty lol.....favorite mens cologne

Geez idk, i think just the smell of a hardworking man is good enough for me. Men have their own scent.

You?
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Lol well my favorite mens colgne is prob burberry weekend...but i have atleast enuff cologne to wear a different 1 each day of a month......favorite perfume?
  • Svanel
    Options
    Lol well my favorite mens colgne is prob burberry weekend...but i have atleast enuff cologne to wear a different 1 each day of a month......favorite perfume?

I'd have to smell that and let you know lol I'm not big on perfume. I do like lotions and moisturizers. Oh and facial masks, sheet masks, they're so much fun lol

Styling product
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    My beard oil.....early bird or late riser
  • Svanel
    Options
    My beard oil.....early bird or late riser

I can be both. I get up early if i need/have to. I love to sleep in on the weekends.

Same q
  • jcstevens86
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Im in bed early and wake up early....i love sittin on the porch watchin the sun come up while i drink my coffee....go to college?
  • Svanel
    Options
    Im in bed early and wake up early....i love sittin on the porch watchin the sun come up while i drink my coffee....go to college?

You're something else. I love coffee in the morning too. On the rez i would get up before sunrise to go jog and when i got home get my coffee and sit outside.

I'm going to go bk

You?
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Nope no college almost but landed a semi government job and kept it so didnt need to....why am i something else lol
  • Svanel
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Nope no college almost but landed a semi government job and kept it so didnt need to....why am i something else lol

You're like me...except a man lol similarities abound lol

City life?
  • jcstevens86
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Lived in the city...brooklyn and baltimore to be exact and hated it....i lobe country living. Same question
  • Svanel
    Options
    Lived in the city...brooklyn and baltimore to be exact and hated it....i lobe country living. Same question

I don't like the city. To visit, sure. To live, no. I like open spaces.

• jcstevens86
    Options

I don't like the city. To visit, sure. To live, no. I like open spaces.

Ditto