Tired of starting over...

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Juantera, I'm not exactly new to MFP but, I some how have never managed to stay consistent. I have downloaded MFP deleted it, downloaded it again, deleted it, this diet that diet a couple times. Today I decided I no longer want to continue starting over every Monday or every month... I want to get healthy and get these lbs off for good! I currently weigh 224... My 1st goal is to get out of the 200 club then get down to 170...then go from there. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated (and I will motivate you as well) as well as anyone with great tips/advice.☺

Replies

• Katimira
    Katimira Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Also, you can add me if you want.
  • crystaljene
    crystaljene Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will support you add me
  • makejesus
    makejesus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Juantera. My name is Sandra. I understand where you are coming from. I have lost almost a hundred pounds. But it has taken me 10 plus years to get to this point. I am not at my goal weight for the same reason. Today is my starting over point and I will achieve my goal weight this year. We can all do it together. Do not give up!
  • juantera
    juantera Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We can do this
  • TheAnayalator
    TheAnayalator Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! We have all been down the same road as you, but I know you can reach your goals. Fee free to add me!
  • GoldenGirlLiv
    GoldenGirlLiv Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ugh I start over all the time too!! Trying to get out of that mind set! You can add me if you want, we can keep each other accountable.
  • breyes64
    breyes64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me...I'm in the same place and need support from people other than family. Thanks!!
  • Changeat50
    Changeat50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Believe me I can write a book on how many times I restart over - please add me would like to have some support on this journey
  • symplibella
    symplibella Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too know how you are feeling and its time to better self. Almost 2 weeks ago i started my healthier lifestyle journey and so far i am pleased. On a daily basis I am reaching and breaking some goals. With hard work, dedication, consistency, determination WE WILL ALL get through this and reach our goals! Feel free to add me! All support is welcomed.