Need more friends! 90-100lbs to lose. Female

Replies

• duvs33
    duvs33 Posts: 38 Member
    Also on the profile page there may be a person with a + on it. Click on the person, this will also take you to the "add friends" page. Then go from there.
  • Currans26
    Currans26 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • MyOptimalLife
    MyOptimalLife Posts: 51 Member
    Hi Janica! Congrats on starting this journey of yours. 16lbs is a great loss so far. I'm a 26 year old female in Colorado who is looking to loose roughly 130lbs. I'd love to stay connected to you or anyone else!
  • trisha1207
    trisha1207 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me I need some more friends too!
  • CallyBeth08
    CallyBeth08 Posts: 50 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! 250+lbs, trying to get to 150-160ish lbs.
  • scubagram
    scubagram Posts: 27 Member
    I'm looking for friends as well. My goal is to lose about 60 or so pounds. Just started counted calories about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to "open" my diary so anyone can view. I started off the year with a low carb diet and just couldn't hang. I've lost about 6 lbs as of Monday (my weigh-in is Monday morning).
  • girlwithanimpact
    girlwithanimpact Posts: 42 Member
    Feel free to add me! We're all in this together!
  • saeleelai88
    saeleelai88 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi need to lose 100+ lbs too. Feel free to add me.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    My goal is also to lose 90-100 pounds. I am wrapping up week one and ready for this journey. Feel free to add and good luck to you!
  • inkyminky184
    inkyminky184 Posts: 7 Member
    I'll add you! I have a big amount to loose also and support is so important. :)
  • Libellue23
    Libellue23 Posts: 76 Member
    Im here to move 150lbs (70kg)
    Please add me if you're in this for the long run!
    This is a lot of weight to get rid of and support is going to help
  • icepaw28
    icepaw28 Posts: 41 Member
    Hey! Im Rebekah im 23 and I'm looking to lose 100lbs. Add me if your still looking for friends :)
  • I'd love to be added too! I'm looking to lose about 100 more, so far I'm down almost 50.
  • Rockville19
    Rockville19 Posts: 4 Member
    This is a great thread! I haven't set a firm goal but want to lose in the neighborhood of 80 lbs. I'd love to befriend others that have a long journey ahead to keep up motivation.
  • kagostinis
    kagostinis Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me !
  • Happylife444
    Happylife444 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm brand new, 3 weeks now and only lost 3 lbs logging daily though and open diary. I am hoping for more friends. I want to lose 7 more lbs, than set 2 more goals of 10.
  • Kylie_Dicko
    Kylie_Dicko Posts: 1 Member
    You can add me. I'd love to have more friends. I still have 8kg to lose and am a long time MFP user. I'm not going any where.
  • NicoleLynn0112
    NicoleLynn0112 Posts: 14 Member
    You can add me. I've been on MFP now for almost 3 years and have lost 107 pounds
    I'm very active and have not missed logging in for 1,024 days so I'm always around for support.
  • situationdesired
    situationdesired Posts: 7 Member
    <3
    Please add me! I need lots of teammates because I get discouraged easily ......... I want to share your journeys! I have to lose 115 pounds. Gad that's a lot! The worse part is, that I "used to be" a gym rat, so I know first hand the differences. A lot of health challenges and social challenges.
  • situationdesired
    situationdesired Posts: 7 Member
    :) Could someone explain to me how to add a teammate? I don't see where or how it's done on here. Thanks!