Am I the only one?

Options
13»

Replies

• vet272
    vet272 Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm from the uk and the time difference means I hardly get a conversation with anyone. I end up trawling the boards wishing I could have that backwards and forwards interaction with some one too . Here for you x
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm here too - I'm a procrastinator (side effect of perfectionism/obsession (think OCD but I don't wash my hands like in the movies)). I often procrastinate with food. I'm subbing MFP for food right now. And I end up so inspired. I am on here - let's not talk about how often - in between things I do that in the past would have been "snack breaks" likely.

Anyone who needs support - feel free to friend me.

I'll be on less when I go back to work the end of this month. But I'll still be on often -

I'm in the US - but I'm a night owl so might overlap some of you across the pond if you want a late friend
  • fleety2405
    Options
    i am here now...eating cherries but would love some of the rhubarb tart i made earlier!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Me to, I'm on any wheres from 4 to 8 times a day:blushing:
  • estatitra
    estatitra Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    No you are not alone! I do the same here. Very nice of you trying to encourage others.
  • Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nope, I stalk the hot fellas at night.

Ha ha ha.....love it :)

Your not alone hun, I like to browse around most nights to :).... x
  • Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    3ee7e57e75cf7d241400f65d27dc2ec4.jpg

How very very true this is. :( It's like looking in a mirror.

And no honey, you're not the only one. I've been going to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 on weekend nights just because I am so achingly lonely and depressed. I post random crazy stuff on my wall, and I'm sure my friends question my sanity - it's ok, cuz so do I. :P I have good days and bad - this month has just been particularly rough. But we're never ever totally alone. *HUG*

Big Hugs to you x......I couldnt agree more xx
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    3ee7e57e75cf7d241400f65d27dc2ec4.jpg
    :heart: Like this!
  • Basia_and4345
    Basia_and4345 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Late at night, alone, I quietly stalk MFP just to keep the lonely demon at bay. Always looking for someone to whom I can offer a kind word, in the pathetic desire to hear one back. Hoping someone will feel better for my momentary presence in their in-box.

Am I the only one so broken?

You're not alone, it's funny you posted this! The past few days I have been becoming disheartened because my MFP "friends" rarely give me the whoora I need. Then I give myself the lecture of why I really use this site for the logging and tracking. This works temporarily. I was even just contemplating "unfriending" the few friends I have so this would be a non-issue. I keep my number of friends limited so I can check in with all of them but what's the point if I rarely get any responses.

So, I guess this week I will track who, if anyone, is truly interested in being a support buddy and drop the rest. Sorry if this sounds pessimistic but it's a real downer to see and read Pals responses to all our shared friends and not get a "boo" except every blue moon. I think what is even more of a downer for me is all but one of my Pals sent me the request to add.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Not even a little. Not just at night. Thanks, this thread gave me some insight on how to fix a problem of mine. :)
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    I like stalking...and gifs

tumblr_lwoemzsYAx1qjbg6t.gif

Srsly though, not alone
  • mitzvahmom78
    mitzvahmom78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Anyone on this thread should feel free to add me as a friend. I'm really hoping that the "social" aspect of MFP will help me make good progress, and I will be here to support others as well.