Newbie Here

Options
Okay... I'm a transient from another calorie count site. I was browsing around and foud MFP and looked over the site and find it to be more compatable with what I'm looking for, especially when entering my food intake. Finding out that most of the food I consume are already logged... see there are Texans on this site. Read up on the community board and see there is more support and accountablity, which I seriously nee. I am 45 years old and my name is Nolette, mother of 3 I cherish very much. Stay at home mom with a very loving and supportive husband in his own way. I have been trying to take this wt. off for a very loooooooooooong time. I consider myself active... playing tennis at least 2 x's a week and jog about 3 x's a week. My WEAKEST moment s when it comes to food. I SERIOUSLY need ya'lls help and support.

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Nolette. What a beautiful name! I also came from another calorie counting site before this but I love MFP so much better. The community is so great and the tools are so simple and effective. I have been keeping so organized and motivated since I joined here. I wish you all the success in the world! Feel free to add me if you are in need of some extra support! I am always looking for some friends here. :)
  • CarlGleave
    CarlGleave Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    dont for get the amazing iphone itouch and ipad app !!!!!!!!!!
  • alexia99
    alexia99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site...it's great! Feel free to add me if you like...:happy:
  • nolette
    nolette Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow guys... thanx for the nice welcome. Someone explain how to add you guys as friends... pleaza.
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you find it as helpful as I have ~ it's been just what I needed! Glad you're here ~ :flowerforyou:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Glad to have ya, its been great for me here too, hope you the best, add me as a friend if you want to