Nice to meet you!

Options
Hi! :)

My name is Annabella, a 23 year old future nurse student from the Netherlands. Just like many of you, I'm on the road to becoming a more healthy and fit person. My goal is to lose weight, not necessarily to look better but more because I want to be more healthy and avoid the problems that come with the overweight (which I'm mildly experiencing since the last year). Still, I'd love to go down a couple sizes haha. I'd prefer to lose weight at a slower pace because I'm a bit worried about loose skin, and that it'll 'hang' more if it all goes too fast. If anyone knows more about this, please let me know!

I'm starting at 118kg (260lbs) and I'd love to reach 80kg (180lbs) in around 8-12 months. I've already started eating a lot differently and since today I'm using Myfitnesspal! Also, I'm working out 4-5 days a week, 90minutes per workout. I combine cardio with strenght training.

So anyway, that's my plan in a nutshell!
I'd love to make new friends in this journey and share advice, tips, recipes, workouts with each other. Let's inspire each other!! :smiley:

Replies