Breakfast....yummy in your tummy????

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I don't really do breakfast. I usually just shove something in my mouth and go.

zslux8pobkit.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Other breakfasts...When I don't want to eat breakfasts.. Protein bars "Candy bars" I tried a new one recently. The Tracy Anderson brand. I figured if its good enough for Gweneth Paltrow, then it might be acceptable to me. It was good. And add a @cee134 banana to that.
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I don't really do breakfast. I usually just shove something in my mouth and go.

Are we seriously not doing phrasing anymore?

ydbfz4r9ct7v.gif

Check the source....hun. :)

Relax, I know @Louise1491 well enough :wink:

DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX THIS ISN'T FB!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I have a boring breakfast. Usually water, sausage, yogurt and a fruit. Sometimes an egg. I love everything @littlemissbgiff listed but that's why I was fat. I also like to spread it out, my breakfast lasts from 8 am until 11.
  • cee134
    Options
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    When I am bulking, I will generally have 2 scoops of whey in 2 cups of 2% milk with 2 pop tarts (I guess I like things in 2s).

Been cutting for the past 2.5 weeks, so just been having 2 scoops of whey in water while at home (I was on work travel last week, so I was eating hotel breakfast). But have been dropping weight too fast, so I am starting to add in 1-2 boiled eggs as well.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I have a boring breakfast. Usually water, sausage, yogurt and a fruit. Sometimes an egg. I love everything @littlemissbgiff listed but that's why I was fat. I also like to spread it out, my breakfast lasts from 8 am until 11.

i like to spread it at breakfast time

Feed me?
  • BRS11AU
    BRS11AU Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    For me 2 scoops of whey and almond milk right when I wake up then egg sandwich on toasted Ezekiel bread with a slice of pepperjack cheese. Never gets old!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I've been up since 8:30. Just now eating my "breakfast" - yogurt & cereal and coffee. Some days I prefer to eat later
  • lechelle_elkins
    lechelle_elkins Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had half a bagel for breakfast:)
    But usually stick to Greek yogurt and fruit!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Coffee.
  • lechelle_elkins
    lechelle_elkins Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had half a bagel for breakfast:)
    But usually stick to Greek yogurt and fruit!

Greek yogurt is the best [/quote

Agree 100% I love the flip sides mmm yummy