Looking for Motivational Friends!!!

Options
Hey yall I'm looking for Motivational friends who can keep me going as I'm working towards several goals that are very tough to meet but I know I can do this. Below is a list of what I'm working on, them seem harsh goals but I have to do this to feel better about myself.

Starting Weight: 259.6lbs

Replies

• projectme_fitmom
    projectme_fitmom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Idk why it isn't showing my full post but here it is: ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Starting Weight: 259.6lbs
  • kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi! I went from 246 to 145 in 10 months in 2013. The weight slipped back on slowly after 2 kids and by this last thanksgiving I was back at 220 - By Christmas I was 210 - New Years I was 199 and Saturdays weigh in I am at 188. I do home workout Dvds and eat Paleo. Works for me - I just need to stick with it!
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi! I went from 246 to 145 in 10 months in 2013. The weight slipped back on slowly after 2 kids and by this last thanksgiving I was back at 220 - By Christmas I was 210 - New Years I was 199 and Saturdays weigh in I am at 188. I do home workout Dvds and eat Paleo. Works for me - I just need to stick with it!

Wow...impressive.
  • projectme_fitmom
    projectme_fitmom Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Yes very impressive!!!!!
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Feel free to add me so we can support and motivate each other. :)
  • Zenlady46
    Zenlady46 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support and motivation :)
  • Pravina143
    Pravina143 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi add me too
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm active and log and lost every day! Good luck !
  • schultztori688
    schultztori688 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support. I'm also looking for people to help motivate me
  • sissy0107
    sissy0107 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi ! you can add me. I am back here after a few months stop and I am looking for new friends to help one another :-)
  • valanderson1981
    valanderson1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me! I also started at 259 exactly one week ago! We can help keep each other on track!
  • amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am looking for motivation and support as well. I lost about 40lbs but gained some back when I got pregnant. Looking to lose the baby weight plus more.
  • rosiewoodman
    rosiewoodman Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me as well support and motivation is important
  • lorielon9
    lorielon9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for mutual support and motivation!:-)
  • heidileblanc1
    heidileblanc1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I am really in need of some support and motivation..... I have been on a weight loss journey for about 6 months now and when I had a lifestyle coach I lost 13lbs, however not that I do not have that support I am back up 8 pounds......I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life these past 4 years and am done feeling bad about myself, I am a popaholic Pepsi being my main down fall.... I try to motivate myself to work out more and push myself to eat better and stop the pop but with out people to talk to and understand me and push me I am falling very very short of my goal! I am 228 lbs and want to in the end be 145-150lbs I am 5'9 and would like to reach this goal by August?
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • rinigirl76
    rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    add me !! I have lost 12lbs so far in January !! low carb style! and walking like a mad woman!
  • deby32
    deby32 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I'm starting again today at 260lbs :(
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm always looking for support! I'm 162 as of Friday, I do mostly at home videos